Really enjoying the time with them because i feel like im going out with my brotherS and sisterS.
After that me wenxin and sherman went to colin house for his belated birthday celebration.
I find it awkward when i talk to them and they never talk to me.
*I really hate people who is unfriendly.
But after that when we start playing games and drink they seems to be more friendly.
So i take it as they are shy so they never talk to me just now. Haha
Surprisingly jody was chengwen's ex girlfriend because she was Leslie's ex girlfriend as well.
The world is really small.
And they said i look like her
oh please.
Hell no.
I dont like her.
And i dont want to look like her!
From what leslie said jody broke up with him was because of she cheated him.
Dont blame me for listen one side story because i dont know who is jody :x
So, I really dont like the girl called jody. Hmm
School is starting in about 1 days and 12 hours times
Im so not ready.
Really afraid i cant get used to poly life
Hais
TBH timeeee:
1) I dont like guys who judge my appearance but if you say im cute then it's okay:p
Last but not least, let me post a welfie!!
Didnt manage to have time to blog about the actual FOP so i should just upload some of my favorite photo taken during the 3 days FOP! Hehee
Okay la actually all taken during day 2 cause we are so high that night muahaha
Before i say bye bye,
lets take a selfieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :$
没有评论:
发表评论