2014年4月13日

Sweet sweet dayyy!


-What a boring stay home saturday.I rather go work than stay at home but....
I don't like to clear table.
Is so dirtyyyyy.
After working so long in F&B I still can't stand those customer who throw their unwanted food on the table/ put the serviettee inside the water. Yucks.
Is like helloo, you're not having your meal at food court.
Skinny pizza is a fine restaurant fyi.
*cough*

But I had my dinner with my wenxin today at hub fruit paradise.
We had lychee tea as drinks.

Tadaaa*
Okay looks like fruits tea but is not. Is call 'lychee tea'

Next we had our main dish which is combo curry
I seriously dont like curry. 
But i like their ebiiiiii!
So i actually exchange my popcorn chicken with wenxin and had her ebi instead muahaha

Last but not least is dessert timeeeee!


Mango bananaaaaaa.
I dont like
is not fresh ;(
But still, i will come back and eat again
Becauseeeeee
They got my fav chocolate strawberries cake hehee

and when i got back home i found these inside fridgeeeee
fav bakery
Their cake is awesome
Hohoho
Okay time to sleep *insert love*



没有评论:

发表评论